Red Hills will ”jump” into its third decade in 2019. Its longevity is due in part to the patronage of the City of Tallahassee, Leon County and the Northwest Florida Water Management District, but most importantly, to the tremendous generosity of our sponsors! Red Hills has become an internationally acclaimed equestrian competition and a signature showcase for Tallahassee because of the enthusiastic support from the entire community. For the past 21 years Red Hills has hosted more than 12,000 spectators annually at this world class equestrian competition.
Why Support Red Hills International Horse Trials?
- Your company will enjoy the top billing in all event promotional, marketing and advertising materials.
- You will have direct access to a captive audience of more than 12,000 potential customers over three days!
- Red Hills boasts the second largest spectator crowd in the country for an eventing competition with guests from Tallahassee, the Southeastern United States, across the country and around the globe.
- The sports’ top national and international riders attend Red Hills along with their owners and benefactors.
- As a Signature Event of Leon County/Visit Tallahassee, sponsors receive tremendous exposure throughout the southeast region.
- Customized on-site marketing initiatives are available.
Promote your company AND support this great community event. http://www.rhht.org/2019-sponsor-brochure-2/
Who Attends Red Hills? Your potential customers. See spectator demographics.
Don’t miss your opportunity to experience the exhilaration of cross country from your own personal tailgate spot. Cash sponsors have priority for purchasing tailgate spots until February 15, 2019. Tailgate spaces will go on sale to the public on February 15. View the Sponsor Brochure above for details.
RESERVED SEATING IN SPONSOR TENT
Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsors are eligible to purchase a reserved table in sponsor tent for just $500. See the Sponsor Brochure above for details.
To become a sponsor at the Underwriter, Platinum or Gold levels, please call the Red Hills office at 850.580.8020 or Gina Wurst at 843.469.2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.